Dr. Rachel O’Connor brings the most up-to-date and innovative care to her patients. A graduate of the University of Arizona and Midwestern University, she has acquired unique experience through her years at the Carl T. Hayden Veterans Administration Hospital in Phoenix, AZ. Working on complex foot and ankle problems. Her service to our Veterans and their families has provided her with special compassion in dealing with all foot and ankle issues. Additionally, she serves as Clinical Director for Fit Feet, Special Olympics in Northern Arizona.
As the wife of a Veteran, and mother of two, she understands the health care needs of our families.
Dr. O’Connor was selected an awardee in the 2017, “20 Under 40” for “making a significant contribution to Flagstaff through work and service,” by the Arizona Daily Sun.
Dr. O'Connor is a member of:
• The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
• The Arizona Podiatric Medical Association (AzPMA)
• Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM)
• Sports injuries resulting from hiking, running and biking
• Utilization of biomedical foot control
• Designing custom made orthotics
• Minimal incision surgical procedures
8 West Columbus Ave • Flagstaff, AZ 86001 • (928) 226-7555